One of the first steps to building wealth, is learning how to stop wasting money. Whether its food, clothes, travel, pets, home expenses, tech, or anything else, you might be surprised how much money is slipping through your fingers each month. The good news is, if you take a hard look at your finances, and do your best to eliminate wasteful spending, you will be amazed at the money you can save. And when I say “save,” I literally mean, “money that you get to put into savings.” My goal for this post, is to address the root of wasteful… [Continue Reading...]
We're Katie and Zach, and after paying off $34,101 of debt in 6 months, we now live a completely debt free lifestyle. We believe in God, budgeting, saving, frugality, investing, and working hard to earn a better income. If that sounds appealing, we would love for you to join the journey by subscribing. Welcome to Be The Budget!
- 10 Inspiring Books To Read While Getting Out Of Debt
- How To Stop Wasting Money On: Food, Clothes, Travel and More!
- What Is It Like To Be Debt Free?
- How To Have A Debt Free Christmas
- 25 Tips For Living On A Tight Budget
- Credit Card or Debit Card: Which Should You Avoid?
- 15 Good Money Habits To Stop Being Broke
- The 10 Steps Of Budgeting
- Make Extra Money – Odd Jobs
- Make Extra Money – Series Intro