What Is Financial Literacy? Financial literacy is having the knowledge and understanding of financial principles…Continue Reading
We're Katie and Zach, and after paying off $34,101 of debt in 6 months, we now live a completely debt free lifestyle. We believe in God, budgeting, saving, frugality, investing, and working hard to earn a better income. If that sounds appealing, we would love for you to join the journey by subscribing. Welcome to Be The Budget!
- How To Get Out Of Debt Fast (Even On A Low Income)
- Your First Apartment Checklist (With Cost Estimates)
- Budgeting For A Car: 10 Tips To Help You Save And Pay Cash
- Financial Literacy: A Simple Beginner’s Guide To Personal Finance
- 10 Inspiring Books To Read While Getting Out Of Debt
- How To Stop Wasting Money On: Food, Clothes, Travel and More!
- What Is It Like To Be Debt Free?
- How To Have A Debt Free Christmas
- 25 Tips For Living On A Tight Budget
- Credit Card or Debit Card: Which Should You Avoid?