Moving into a new apartment is an exciting moment. But, with all the hustle and…Continue Reading
Last year, my wife and I spent months budgeting for a car, and it paid…Continue Reading
If you have more than one piece of plastic in your wallet, I can almost…Continue Reading
What Is A Monthly Budget, Really? I hate when people refer to their budget as…Continue Reading
We're Katie and Zach, and after paying off $34,101 of debt in 6 months, we now live a completely debt free lifestyle. We believe in God, budgeting, saving, frugality, investing, and working hard to earn a better income. If that sounds appealing, we would love for you to join the journey by subscribing. Welcome to Be The Budget!
- How To Get Out Of Debt Fast (Even On A Low Income)
- Your First Apartment Checklist (With Cost Estimates)
- Budgeting For A Car: 10 Tips To Help You Save And Pay Cash
- Financial Literacy: A Simple Beginner’s Guide To Personal Finance
- 10 Inspiring Books To Read While Getting Out Of Debt
- How To Stop Wasting Money On: Food, Clothes, Travel and More!
- What Is It Like To Be Debt Free?
- How To Have A Debt Free Christmas
- 25 Tips For Living On A Tight Budget
- Credit Card or Debit Card: Which Should You Avoid?