Ready To Build Wealth?
At Be The Budget we're all about frugal living, saving money, earning more money, getting out of debt, and building a strong financial future. You in?Read Our Most Recent Post
Join The BeTheBudget
Sign up to receive emails, updates, and recommendations from BeTheBudget. Start conquering your finances today!Sign Up Now
These days, it’s easy to look around and feel like everyone has more money than…Continue Reading
Whether you are saving for a rainy day fund, a down payment on a house,…Continue Reading
If you follow any personal finance blogs, or listen to any financial podcasts, you have…Continue Reading
Getting out of debt on a low income, or when you’re living paycheck to paycheck…Continue Reading
Moving into a new apartment is an exciting moment. But, with all the hustle and…Continue Reading
Last year, my wife and I spent months budgeting for a car, and it paid…Continue Reading
What Is Financial Literacy? Financial literacy is having the knowledge and understanding of financial principles…Continue Reading
If you're looking for a list of the best books to read while getting out…Continue Reading
One of the first steps to building wealth, is learning how to stop wasting money.…Continue Reading
If you have more than one piece of plastic in your wallet, I can almost…Continue Reading
What Is A Monthly Budget, Really? I hate when people refer to their budget as…Continue Reading
We're Katie and Zach, and after paying off $34,101 of debt in 6 months, we now live a completely debt free lifestyle. We believe in God, budgeting, saving, frugality, investing, and working hard to earn a better income. If that sounds appealing, we would love for you to join the journey by subscribing. Welcome to Be The Budget!
- Why Does It Seem Like Everyone Has More Money Than You?
- How To Save $10,000 In A Year Or Less (It’s Easier Than You Think)
- 11 Key Tips To Start A Thriving Side Gig
- How Much Should I Budget For Food?
- 50 Personal Budgeting Tips To Fuel Your Savings
- 25 Odd Jobs To Make Extra Money On The Side
- 9 Awesome Benefits Of Living Below Your Means
- Financial Independence Retire Early (The Secrets Of FIRE)
- How To Get Out Of Debt Fast (Even On A Low Income)
- Your First Apartment Checklist (With Cost Estimates)