Ready To Build Wealth?
At Be The Budget we're all about frugal living, saving money, earning more money, getting out of debt, and building a strong financial future. You in?Read Our Most Recent Post
Join The BeTheBudget
Sign up to receive emails, updates, and recommendations from BeTheBudget. Start conquering your finances today!Sign Up Now
Getting out of debt on a low income, or when you’re living paycheck to paycheck…Continue Reading
Moving into a new apartment is an exciting moment. But, with all the hustle and…Continue Reading
Last year, my wife and I spent months budgeting for a car, and it paid…Continue Reading
What Is Financial Literacy? Financial literacy is having the knowledge and understanding of financial principles…Continue Reading
If you're looking for a list of the best books to read while getting out…Continue Reading
One of the first steps to building wealth, is learning how to stop wasting money.…Continue Reading
If you have more than one piece of plastic in your wallet, I can almost…Continue Reading
What Is A Monthly Budget, Really? I hate when people refer to their budget as…Continue Reading
We're Katie and Zach, and after paying off $34,101 of debt in 6 months, we now live a completely debt free lifestyle. We believe in God, budgeting, saving, frugality, investing, and working hard to earn a better income. If that sounds appealing, we would love for you to join the journey by subscribing. Welcome to Be The Budget!
- How To Get Out Of Debt Fast (Even On A Low Income)
- Your First Apartment Checklist (With Cost Estimates)
- Budgeting For A Car: 10 Tips To Help You Save And Pay Cash
- Financial Literacy: A Simple Beginner’s Guide To Personal Finance
- 10 Inspiring Books To Read While Getting Out Of Debt
- How To Stop Wasting Money On: Food, Clothes, Travel and More!
- What Is It Like To Be Debt Free?
- How To Have A Debt Free Christmas
- 25 Tips For Living On A Tight Budget
- Credit Card or Debit Card: Which Should You Avoid?